It’s your job to manage your community or business’ wastewater treatment system. Part of that job is dealing with emergent or chronic problems in that system. No one wants a problem in their wastewater system but, given enough time many (most) operators will experience them.
Probiotics (beneficial bacteria), biocatalysts (enzymes) and bio-stimulants (micronutrients) can assist wastewater operators in solving their problems:
- System upset
- Muck build-up
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
- Fats, Oils, and Greases (FOGs)
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (CBOD)
- The nitrification cycle and excess ammonia in effluent
- Seasonal cold water challenges
We’ll work with you to understand the scope and problem history. You’ll be provided options for testing to really drill down and understand the best way to solve the problem in the short term. Clear product recommendations will be relevant to scope, test results, your goals, and your budget.
How Good Science Creates Good Outcomes
Stop guessing, instead rely on a reasonable process to find a solution to the problem in your wastewater treatment system. We work with you to create a systematic and reliable approach to using biological applications (probiotics, biocatalysts and biostimulants) inside your system. You will be able to solve the immediate water quality problem and maintain your water quality. The point is to have great water quality combined with a plan, budget stability, and results you can bring to senior management.
You can use probiotics, biocatalysts and bio-stimulants in your wastewater plant, without guessing if a ‘bucket of stuff’ is going to work when you pour it into your system. Our approach encourages further testing – the goal is to demonstrate results. Good data is the starting point for a good operations budget because you will be able to evaluate your results.
The science of beneficial bacteria, enzymes and micronutrients is complex. Most situations require a few products to address the problem. But sorting through all the options and understanding the science of products that may (or may not) be required takes time you might not have. This is why we’ve developed a simple, thorough and collegial process to make your job simpler.
During the discovery stage–which is a conversation–we ask questions that have answers you either already know, or can easily get with the correct testing methods. With the right testing comes the right product choices, and you eliminate a confusing and frustrating product selection process.
Our clients have full access to product specification sheets, and background information on product development and research directly from the manufacturer.
A wastewater treatment system is designed for long-term use, but the waste habits of residents and businesses grow and change. Even the best-designed system with the most diligent operator will face a situation that requires biological intervention. Therefore, we always recommend testing.
Part of the challenge of an effective intervention is that operators have a budget and resource constraints in the face of minimum standards.
- In small and medium municipalities, the constraints of time and money are real.
- For larger municipalities, teams come together to address complexity and scope, but corporate discussions can be complex.
- In business and industry that self-manage their own systems, the problems can be equal in scope and impact as a municipality but have a smaller team to manage the system.
Whatever your situation is as an operator, our process addresses your circumstances:
- A collegial and respectful discovery stage to ensure the problem is properly defined and understood.
- Clear recommendations on testing for data-based product recommendations and dosing.
- Budget sensitive application recommendations that account for regulatory standards, realistic timelines, and staffing availability.
- Follow-up customer service that includes available consultation time.
- Customer service that matches your capacity. From simple dosing sheets to onsite visits.
Call 1-888-466-0031 today to talk about solutions.
Need more information about any of our biological solutions? Email us here.