Bug on a Rope
Fix your lift station grease problems with a safe and effective alternative to solvents or caustics that “push” your problems further into wastewater systems.
No netting! Bug on a Rope is a bacterial brick that has a unique formula that combines bacteria and biocatalysts with a slow-release oxygen-rich bio-stimulant base. Treat your grease challenge in your lift station, where it is located, don’t just liquify it and send it further into your system.
This approach is significantly different than products, like Red Hot Sewer Solvent, that melt grease in a lift station to only have it cool and re-solidify downstream in the wastewater process.
*Bug on a Rope Junior is designed for flows under 75 m3/day.
The concept and design Bug on a Rope differs from other grease control bricks.
- It contains no hardened soap, waxes, oils or netting to hold the product together. Instead, Bug on a Rope uses bio-stimulants to bind the 7 types of bacteria into a single, efficient brick that is easy to handle and manage.
- There is no mess from additional netting when you retrieve the completed brick instead, you simply pull out the plastic core.
- There are no harsh solvents that create heat and harm your bacteria in other parts of your system.
- Releases seven strains of bacteria, productive biocatalysts and oxygen-rich bio-stimulants
- Degrades fats, oils, and grease in lift stations and sewer lines
- Lowers BOD & sulfide generation
- Works 3x better than its soap-on-a-rope counterpart
It fixes most lift station grease problems.
Industrial wastewater (with grease accumulation)